How to arrive to Hotel Curious
To get to Hotel Curious, located next to La Rambla and in the area of Mercat La Boqueria, there is a huge availability of public transport at your fingertips.
You can take:
- Metro L3: Liceu
- Buses: 14, 15 y 16
- FGC (Ferrocarriles de la Generalitat): Plaça Catalunya
- Train (Renfe): Plaça Catalunya
- SANTS ESTACIÓ: This is the main train/bus station of Barcelona.
- PLAZA CATALUÑA: This square is the heart of Barcelona and a basic reference point.
- METRO L3 (Green Line): One of the most important metro lines as Barcelona Sants station connects to most major attractions in the city. We are in this line at the stop Liceu.
- AEROBUS: Bus that connects the city with the airport. There is a stop at Plaza Catalunya.
- RAMBLAS: It's landmark boulevard that goes from the center of Barcelona (Plaza Catalunya) to the port, where the monument to Columbus. The hotel is close to this boulevard, near to la Boqueria Market.