- HOTEL ENTDECKENAlle über uns
- BARCELONAKennen der Stadt
- BUCHUNGBuchen jetz
- KONTAKTIhre Daten
- BLOGMehr info
At Hotel Curious we are sensitive to our environment, so we incorporated social concerns in the strategy and management of the company. Thus, we perform actions for both internal and external customers know our neighborhood and local trade. We want to be a link between the client and our neighborhood.
From Hotel Curious we want to share our professional practice (mature, responsible and committed to our environment) describing the main initiatives developed up to now:
Social Responsibility Program
Curious Card: network of collaboration with our local neighborhood with the aim of promoting local trade among our guests.
Discounts for neighbors: in case they need to accommodate family at times of need or emergency. We also offer discounts for local population (residents in Catalonia).
Housing programs: For individuals and groups at social exclusion risk or at specific times of need, in collaboration with Gremi d’Hotels (Barcelona Hotels Association) and others.
Associative movements: We belong to several associative movements of Barcelona and collaborate on decisions which may affect our neighborhood and propose actions to improve it.
Local associations: We assign a part of our benefits to local associations (Casal d'Infants del Raval, B-Raval, Diandé África, etc ...) and other NGOs on a monthly basis like Fundació IReS.
Discouncerts: We offer discounts for artists who have to stay in Barcelona during some periods and a 10% OFF to guests attending concerts in Barcelona.
Barcelona Curious Guide: Free APP launched with the aim of showing the unknown corners and charm of the city.
Events for professionals (hoteliers, craftsmen...): we offer a space for event to discuss common issues.
- LED bulbs: 110 bulbs have been changed in the whole hotel.
- We facilitate the separation of waste from customers, we remind them the importance of rationalization in the use of water and we use respectful cleaning products.
- Measurement of the consumption of water, gas and electricity to avoid over-consumption.
- Earth Hour: Every year we celebrate the "Earth Hour" reducing electricity consumption throughout the Hotel.